Scogginsinsuranceofoklahoma.com

Check our Web site for more great deals! www.scogginsinsuranceofoklahoma.com



Follow ScogginsIns on Twitter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Office Thoughts from my Nephew

> Is 4:45 p.m.
> to late to fill up my
> cup with water? There’s no way I’m going to
> drink it all before I
> go home. 2 days ago I wasn’t paying any attention
> to the time, because I
> actually had something pressing to finish, and I filled up
> my cup way late in
> the day. Come 5 o’clock, I’m pouring out an
> entire cup of cold,
> refreshing H2O that’s so crisp I nearly tear up as I
> watch it tumble into
> the burnished metal sink, which some diligent soul has
> polished to a high sheen
> simply so I can abuse its dry serenity with my wasteful
> water. It was nearly
> as horrid as pouring out fresh beer, yet not nearly as
> frowned upon here in
> Stillwater

No comments:

Post a Comment